Saturday, August 19, 2006

Foodgasm

Holy fuck.
First, we started off with a bottle of $70 champagne, which was, by the way, the most conservatively priced bottle on the menu. At first, it reminded me of why I realy don't drink. Most Alchol tasts like crap. after a few glasses though... wooo wooo.

Champagne drunkness is fun.

Alisha and I enjoyed a Rack of lamb and Veal medallions with a side of brown buttered aspargus and mashed potatos. I shall eat lamb again soon. Good stuff. perhaps my next meal will consist of Veal, Lamb, Ham, chichen, and lobster... that way I get 5 animals into one meal. I love eating meat!

We had Apple Struddle for desert. It too was tastie. my only complaint about the place actually involves desert. Don't get me wrong, it was sexelent, but after we were finished, they braught over some chocholate moose, that we would have been content with... if we knew it was comming.


Very yumtastic. And i guess, it made a fine post-desert... desert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home